Thursday, January 25, 2007

Memory Game: a few questions for you

hi

your drawing looks great. how are they coming along? please send/post what ever you've got so i can begin editing them in. also, please let me know when you will be done with all of them.

you animation idea sounds cool. we can try it if you decided to go ahead with the color/scan process.

I havent heard from Ken about when would be good so if you want to do the voice for Memory Game, lets do that. What time are you coming over tomorrow? I can pick you up from the train in the rental car.

i tried to set up an interview this week for our next video but they havent responded. I dont want to be pushy. So I shot some other stuff instead. Its kind of an intro/Lila at the Ecoranch type thing. I might call it Imelda of the Ecovillage and include the shoe stuff in it.

No comments: