Friday, January 5, 2007

beach questions, new ideas

I like your questions. here are some other possibilities:

how did you learn about the event
why are you here
do you think being here will effect change and how

cards could be nice because we would get these nice images of people reading them and reflecting on the questions. maybe interviewiees would feel less inclined to rush the talking.

i think it would be good to pick an arbitrary way of picking people to interview. What if we approached people that were only wearing red jackets/sweaters? A desicion like that would also lead to some visual unification if we decide to show people talking. what are your thoughts on this?

I got an e-mail back from one of the organisers, Brad. Were you cc'd? He said we could follow him around at the event if we wanted, exept if we was talking to his daughter.

And about the future. I will put ideas for upcoming projects in index cards and keep them here. So the project about the future will be one of them!

also, btw, I think Freeman is buying the url wildhorsesociety.com. he thinks it will come in handy.

Cards for wild horse: yeah lets print out some tonight. I think my stamp kit is coming in the mail (i think i packed it) so maybe we could make some handmade ones too. or some stickers? Freeman and I talked briefly about promotion last night. But I think we should wait until there are a few videos up before we really go for it.

No comments: