Monday, February 5, 2007

Hug / Future

Hug footage. It came out ok, but I think there are things that could be added which I would love to discuss on Wed. I am writing them here so I don't forget.

-drawing frames
-additional hugging establishers possible forms: new footage/ photos/ drawings. Possible topics: Tree hug, 2 people hug. People hug animal. panda. snake hugs you. People hug object. You hug bushman at Fisherman's wharf, animal cuddle, people hug baby, hug a box, hug asparagus, hug bicycle. ...
-technical 1: card/info integration for Michelle Blade. Group Hug Artist Organizer.
-technical 2: Sound, most of the sound is disposable, meaning I think music would enhance the content more. I have music ideas...

Future.
Finalize.

1. What do you think the future will be like?
2. What do you want the future to be like?
3. What is your timeframe for the future?

OWL

No comments: